Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 14.

It's 11:42 on Day Fourteen, and, well, Day Fourteen can just take itself right on out of here. Today was the worst. It wasn't going un-well, really, until around 12:45 p.m., when I came home at lunch to walk the dogs, sat on the bottom step in the hallway to wrestle each dog into their harnesses, and walked out the door.

Without my keys. They stayed on the bottom step.

I was locked out of my house, sitting on the step with my companions, in the dreary cold. We stayed this way for an hour, until Steve, my Knight in Shining Armor, came to rescue me. With his spare set of keys.

Is this karma for taking the occasional snooze in the file room? Because that would be a shame. I really need those power naps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. That's a lotta no fun.