Tuesday, November 4, 2008

4.

OMG, readers. OH EM GEE. What an exciting day. I am equal parts nervous/excited/ready for this fucking thing to be over.

Tonight S. and I are getting on the bus and heading down to the rally. I am a bit nervous that I will get trampled to death when this town BLOWS UP. But I’m willing to take the chance, to be a part of history. All the
flare is ready to go, my Sensible Shoes are waiting to be put on (in case there is rioting and I have to run for my life), I stopped drinking liquids after 2 p.m. so I won't have to use the Porta Potties too much....LET'S DO THIS.

Emily posted this on her Flickr page, and it has been my desktop for the last month, so I think it seems appropriate:



Pictures from the rally tomorrow. GO OBAMA! OBAMA, YOU'RE MY BARACK LOBSTER!

3 comments:

Hilary Jane said...

He did it! You must tell us all about the experience! I cried this morning while watching his acceptance speech.

Andrew said...

we're gonna need some photos from Grant Park!

emily said...

I'm on it! Preparing the slide show!