Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5.

Being part of history is exhausting! All I could do after I got home from work today was put on fat pants and watch Season 2 of "The Golden Girls." Which I've seen all of before, but come on, good shit is good shit.

Anywho, for those who were waiting patiently my Obama rally photos (click on the awesome jumbotron image that would come one when CNN went to commercial):



Alot of the photos are pretty crappy, because when you're witnessing something as momentous as what we witnessed, making sure you take a quality shot isn't exactly on the top of the list. So I spent all night tonight while I was watching the Girls lightening up all the photos of Obama giving his speech, so at least you had a general idea of where we were.

What a great night. What a wonderful thing to witness. Seriously, folks. SERIOUSLY.

No comments: