Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am going to end up homeless on the street, with nothing but a reusable Trader Joes bag of hip clothes.

Fuck.

I just went to this little resale shop of mine that I love. I'm not even going to say what it's called, or tell you where it is, that's how much I love it, and that's why I don't want very many people to know about it (although they probably do). Sorry, folks, I'm a ruthless deal-finder who doesn't divulge her secrets.

Anyways, I found these ADORABLE shoes, which retailed at Nordstrom for $200, but were in the store for $20. They came in different colors, and I couldn't decide which color I liked better, so I bought BOTH:



(The Kitty Glow Ball, which is my dog's Most Favorite Toy Ever, was added at the last minute. By him, of course.)

I can't believe I did this. I feel extravagant, giddy, and stylish. All at once. Now I need to go hide them before Steve comes over.

****

In other news, we went and saw Ratatouille last night. Look at us, going to movies on the opening night!

Anyways. Believe the hype, folks. It rules. Also, the rats sort of reminded me of my cat. But I would have loved the movie anyways, even if that wasn't the case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god those shoes are freaking adorable! Would you pretty please take me to this magical store next time I come visit, if I ask real nice-like?

Also, if I'm feeling better this afternoon, the little man and I are going to go see Ratatouille too. I can't be bedridden all weekend.

Easton Taylor said...

buy nilotinib 200 mg online is the generic for the trade chemotherapy drug Tasigna. In some cases, health care professionals may use the trade name Tasigna when relating to the generic drug name nilotinib.

Easton Taylor said...

buy tazarotene gel online cream, 0.1%, has been found to significantly improve macular acne scars compared with adapalene gel, 0.3%. The modern study showed that tazarotene gel, 0.1%, was also effective for the treatment of atrophic acne scarring, with an ability comparable.