Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vacation come-down.

I'm back from vacation.

It was pretty great, but there were some definite flare-ups between family members. Which I think is because it was cold and rainy most of the week. It was really cold. The kind of cold that woven sweaters can't help with, so I dished out way more money than I should have to get one of these, which I proceeded to live in for the entire week.

But for all the crappy moments, there were some pretty great ones, too, and I still love the upper-north region of Wisconsin. So much so, that Steve and I actually had some semi-serious talks about building a vacation cabin there. You know, with all that money that we have.

There are about 5,000 photos from the trip, because Steve was pretty bored, I think, and decided to just document the
hell out of every move we made. Which I love that he did.

So, without further ado, please sit back and enjoy The Cable 2007 Collection.*





*This new Collection feature freaks me out. Flickr's getting so organized! I'm not organizational enough to handle the organization.

No comments: