Monday, February 5, 2007

Oh, wtf.

Chicago is not just cold from the ridiculous temperatures, we are now cold deep down in our souls.

I can't follow
this guy's advice right now, not after watching Chicago become the laughing stock of the NFL.

It all started out so well, with that Hester run right at the beginning....we seemed unstoppable. While the Colts let the ball slip out of their hands, it seemed like the Bears had Velcro on theirs.

And then it all went to hell.

But! The party I went to was great. The food was great, the people were great, and the excitement (and despair) was palpable. Same time, same place next year, guys.

****

I am cold. I am cold and I am broke. Broker than broke. Better-not-leave-the-house-in-case-something-happens-that-I'll-have-to-pay-for broke. I know it's just until payday Thursday, but that check is going to go to alot of things that are getting put off right now. My cat is sneezing and I don't think that's healthy, my hair is grown out, I need an oil change and I have to pay my car insurance.

Stupid glasses and contact lenses sucking away all of my money!

****

I better get back to work. This is a Monday to end all Mondays, I must say.

No comments: