Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday musing.

People don't give Wednesday much love. Neither do I, usually, but today I kept on thinking it was Tuesday, and then I realized it wasn't, and it was pretty sweet. So keep on rockin' it, Wednesday.

****

I don't have much to tell you. I'm also a little drunk from the fine Canadian beer that I was drinking at Lula just now, a beer whose name I can't remember because it's so great, but let me assure you, it was fantastic.

It's been a bit of a roller coaster of a week.....health scare with a family member, a family member of a friend dying, and various friends being sad for various reasons. So I spent alot of my time this past weekend with my dog at the Wicker Park Dog Park, which is really less of a park and more of a little sliver at the end of a baseball field, but it's a very therapeutic place, I think. I mean, how can you not be happy with guys like this running around?







That French Bulldog in the last picture there is named Rambo. Rambo has seasonal allergies, so was sneezing snot everywhere. But in an endearing way. He also might have a little of this, too, because he was
not pleased when any other dog got attention. Which, you know, was happening all over the place at the dog park. Rambo is a dog with an attitude that sticks out about 5 feet in front of him.

Man, I loved Rambo.

****

Some great things:

1) Sharyn comes to town in about two weeks.

2) SARK has just recently come out with a new book. Watch her explain the premise of
Fabulous Friendship Festival here. SARK is amazing. Her books have been like my friends over the past years, especially during those "dark place" times.

3) Last, but certainly not least, the interviewer - and hardcore Spiderman enthusiast - in this commercial
looks exactly like an ex-boyfriend of mine. I can't even begin to tell you how much this commercial makes me laugh.

No comments: