Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just as bright as pink.

Happy Easter! I really pulled out all the stops when choosing my Easter outfit this year, and decided to abandon the normal spring-y colors of this season and instead celebrate Christ's resurrection by dressing in the colors your bruise turns a few days after you plowed your shin into the coffee table:



All I need is an bonnet, and I'm set.

****

Moxie has been getting 5mg of Pepcid AC twice a day, thanks to a recent bout of diarrhea and vomiting. Call me crazy, but I think it had something to do with that ENTIRE LOAF OF WONDERBREAD SHE ATE ON THURSDAY. I walked in the door of my apartment, and all that was left of the bread Steve had bought the night before was a ripped plastic bag and one of the heel ends.


As she was heaving up a whole slice onto my shoe, I stepped out of the situation for a moment, and thought that perhaps, maybe, I should have just cut my losses when the cat died, and been left with only one animal to take care of. I couldn't for the life of me remember why I had thought it was a good idea to get another dog.

But then I took off said soiled shoes, went inside, and Moxie wriggled and writhed on the ground in complete Adorable Mode - I mean, she really knows how to dish out the Cute, and dishes it she does - and, well.....acidic, yeasty bread vomit can't hurt a suede boot too much, right?

Sigh.

1 comment:

yeahdog said...

Hah, I spent easter in black and blue. I guess Zombie Jesus Day brings the bruise out in all of us!