Monday, July 30, 2007

My life before Peapod:

Dull, gray, filled with mostly preservatives, and lacking in fresh produce.

My life since
Peapod:
Bright and colorful......full of strawberries, peaches, broccoli, and delivery men who say, "No, ma'am, that's my job," when you ask them if they need help getting the grocery bags up the stairs.

I'm a sucker for convenience, and I am hooked on my Peapod. Now if I could just better supress the urge to give the delivery guy a big, sloppy wet one as he leaves as his "tip," well, then I'd be golden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately Peapod isn't operational in Minnesota. We do have Simon Delivers (which my company uses) and I have been sorely tempted to sign up...but it's relatively easy for me to stop by the co-op on the way home from work, then pull up into my own driveway to unload. If I lived in your neighborhood - which is extremely lovely but not the most parking rich - I would totally be stoked about Peapod too.